- The management reserves to itself the right of admission.
- The ideal age for starting in LKG is 3.5 – 4.5 years.
- Admission is open to boys and girls on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
- False declaration of the student’s age is a disqualifying factor and subsequent discovery by the school authorities of such a declaration is sufficient ground for dismissal of the student.
- Offering Capitation Fee or Donation of any kind or pressurizing the administration through recommendations will automatically debar the candidate from admission.
- A child seeking admission in Loyola for standard 1 and above should furnish a transfer certificate of the previously attended school only after passing the placement test of a particular class. The school issuing such Transfer Certificate should have been recognized by the Government or District Educational Officer should countersign the transfer certificate.
- Those seeking admission should submit the required testimonials as mentioned in the admission form.
- Admission to all classes is closed on the last working day in September.
- One calendar month’s notice will have to be given for the withdrawal of the child from the school. However, full fees for the quarter will be charged.
- All dues must be cleared and library books, if any, or school property items must be returned before the child is withdrawn.
- Pupils who fail in a class for two consecutive years will not be permitted to continue studies in the school.